Cookies are small files that webpages store in the user’s browser. They are necessary to provide uncountable advantages while browsing a web through interactive services. These files allow the storage in the user’s device of data quantities that range from a few kilobytes to several Megabytes.
You can obtain more information about our Cookies Policy by accessing the link of the same name included in all our navigation pages or in the following link: Cookie settings
The following information of the possible types of cookies will help you understand and value better our cookies policy:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that stay in your equipment until you leave the webpage you are using, so that it is not registered in the user’s disk. The information obtained through these cookies serves to make the operative management possible with each of the users that is accessing the webpage simultaneously.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies that are kept in the cookies space of your disk once you have left the webpage, and they will be used by such a webpage the next time you return to it, with the purpose of remembering the information that facilitates the web browsing (example: accessing the service directly without logging in) or providing a commercial service (example: offering those products or services related to previous visits).
Cookies interchanged when browsing a Website can be:
- First-party cookies: these are generated directly by the Webpage that is being visited.
- Third-party cookies: these are received when browsing that webpage, but which have been generated by a third-party service that is hosted there. An example can be the cookie used by an advertisement or a banner that is located on the webpage we are visiting. Another example can be the cookie used by a counter of visitors contracted by the webpage we are visiting.
Cookies can be used with different purposes:
- Technical purposes: They allow the user to browse a webpage, platform or application and the use of the existing different options or services, for example, controlling the data traffic and communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted parts, remembering the elements of an order, doing the purchasing process, performing an event registration or participation request, using elements of security during the web browsing, storing contents for the distribution of videos or sound or sharing contents through social networks.
- Customization purposes: They allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics that are predefined according to a group of criteria in the user’s device, for example, language, type of browser, regional configuration, etc.
- Analysis or performance: They allow their person responsible to track and analyze the behavior of the users of the related websites. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of these websites, application or platform and to elaborate user browsing profiles of such sites, applications and platforms, with the objective to introduce improvements in the analytic function of the data of use that the users do with the service.
- Advertisement: They allow the management of ad spaces that the editor includes on a website, application or platform in the most efficient way, from where it provides the requested service according to characteristics such as the edited contentor the frequency in which these ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertisement: They allow the management of ad spaces that the editor includes on a website, application or platform in the most efficient way, from where it provides the requested service. These cookies store information about the behavior of users obtained through the progressive observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to show ads.
The cookies we use on www.bordersens.com first-party cookies for the following uses:
- Analysis or performance.
Below you can see the detailed list of Cookies:
|cli_user_preference||0||1 year||The cookie is used to store the yes/no selection the consent given for cookie usage. It does not store any personal data.|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||0||1 year||The cookie is used to store the summary of the consent given for cookie usage. It does not store any personal data.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||0||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given the consent to the usage of cookies under the category 'Necessary'.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||0||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given their consent to the usage of cookies under the category 'Non-Necessary'.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||0||1 year||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The purpose of this cookie is to check whether or not the user has given the consent to the usage of cookies under the category 'Analytics'.|
|PHPSESSID||0||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.|
|_ga||0||2 years||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_gid||0||1 day||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_156246654_1||0||1 minute||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.|
Elimination of cookies
If you want to eliminate the registered cookies by Izertis from your browser, here you have the instructions to do it according to the different existing browsers:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Others: Generally, to eliminate cookies from your browser, you have to go to the Preferences or Settings menu of the web browser and look for the Privacy section. There you will find options to manage your cookies and other storage data by the websites you visit, as well as set the configuration for your web browser when treating cookies.
If you want to exit and delete cookies follow the following link: Delete cookies